12 Fashion Mistakes Most People Are Clueless About
We all want to look our best, but there are so many things that can go wrong with an outfit. Everything from getting wrinkles to picking at a thread and ruining our favorite sweater! These fashion mistakes can get expensive because you have to replace it or repair it. And we all know how expensive clothing can get!
We here at Hustlecoin want you to avoid these common fashion mistakes, which is why we put together this list. We will teach you how to avoid, prevent, and repair your clothes.
This list has 12 insanely easy fashion hacks that will help improve the quality of your wardrobe. These hacks will extend the life of your clothes and help you avoid some of the most common fashion mistakes. These hacks can also help you make older and cheap clothes more fashionable, saving you a lot of money in the long run!
So if you are looking to build a new wardrobe with these hacks or to extend the life of your current wardrobe, enjoy!
1. When wearing a sweater over a collared shirt, wear a tank top in between to avoid wrinkles
2. Clinch a shapeless dress to create a more figure-flattering style
3. Use a hair straightener to flat iron your collar
This will help bring your entire outfit together!
4. When wearing a blouse and a skirt, tie the blouse instead of tucking it in
When you tuck it in, your blouse will get all wrinkled and your outfit will look messy.
5. For a more fashionable look, drape your jacket over your outfit instead of wearing it
6. To prevent your tights from getting worn out, spray them with hairspray before you put them on
7. Tuck your jeans when wearing boots to make your legs appear longer and avoid wrinkled jeans
8. Prevent your sweater from shredding by putting it in a Ziplock bag and freezing it for three hours
This will encourage the fibers to stick together.
9. Belt your layers to make your winter wardrobe more fashionable
10. Learn this simple trick to roll your shirts correctly
First, unbutton your entire sleeve. Then, Fold the shirt halfway up your arm, so the cuff lies by the elbow. Then, roll it up from the bottom and tug the corners out.
11. Use a pill shaver to clean off your sweater when fuzzy sweaters start to pill
Never pull on it yourself because you can ruin your sweater.
12. Use this helpful chart to accessorize your neckline
Know any other interesting fashion mistakes not listed here? Leave a comment on them below!