15 Unique and Easy Ways To Recycle Old Tires
Do you have any old tires kicking around? You may not have thought of this in the past, but tires are great items for recycling and upcycling into fun projects.
Instead of getting rid of them, why not turn them into something useful? There are tons of ideas out there for recycling tires, both for indoor and outdoor decor. You can create furniture, art, planters, garden decor and so much more! The rubber that tires are made of is extremely durable (look what it has to put up with!). It has this elasticity that makes it really easy to work with too.
Check out these wonderful tire craft ideas below and choose one for your next DIY project!
1. Tire wall planter:
2. A caddy for your water hose:
3. Fun tire tube seat:
4. Colorful tire climber:
5. Amazing tire horse swing:
6. Cute tire planters for your flowers:
7. A sandbox:
8. Table created from an old tire:
9. Fun teeter-totter for the kids:
10. This amazing tire art:
11. A chair made entirely out of an old tire:
12. Tire coffee table:
13. Amazing cobra design:
14. Fun tire seat for the ladies:
15. Create a sofa from old tires: