16 DIY Coffee Tables That Look Great But Do Not Break The Bank
If you have a love for do-it-yourself projects and building, then you will love these ideas.
We’ve collected several coffee table ideas that you can build at home. There’s something rustic and country about handmade furniture that appeals to many folks.
Many of these ideas use reclaimed wood or repurposed materials, so they are great ways to upcycle things around the home. Check out the step by step tutorials below and get inspired today!
1. Barn wood table:
2. Barrel table:
3. Pallet coffee table:
4. Wooden crates table:
5. Repurpose an old door with wheels:
6. Glass top with wood bundle:
7. Low window box on wheels:
8. Christmas sleigh table:
9. Vintage white suitcase table:
10. Table from an old television:
11. Pallet table on wheels:
12. Terrarium coffee table:
13. Painted stumps as coffee tables:
14. Window box table:
15. Old window repurposed as a coffee table:
16. Wooden reel table: