20 Smart Ways To Personalize Your Front Door With Flowers
What’s the first thing people see when they approach your home? Your front door! Since it is highly visible (even from the street), choosing how to style and decorate your front door area could take some planning.
If you want to leave your guests with a good first impression, read on! We’ve come up with several ways you can personalize and decorate your front porch area.
From antique lighting, over-sized planters to welcoming seating areas, we show you a variety of ideas.
One of our favorites is #12, a do-it-yourself flower tower that looks so adorable. Also be sure to check out #20, a unique woven flower bed that’s sure to catch some attention. Go ahead and start browsing the ideas below, you’ll be glad you did when you walk away with some great ideas and inspiration.
1. Antique light fixture:
2. Beautiful barrel planters on wheels:
3. Bold and bright flower arrangement:
4. Bright topiary:
5. Oversized matching planters:
6. Shrubs in terra cotta pots:
7. Stylishly manicured shrubs:
8. Tall and elegant planters:
9. Warm lighting and flower arrangement:
10. Welcome home arrangement:
11. Bird bath flower bed:
12. DIY flower tower:
13. Flowers in a charming chair:
14. Colorful headboard flower bed:
15. Log flower bed:
16. Raised brick flower bed:
17. Raised flower beds with lighting:
18. Vertical flower bed:
19. Window flower bed:
20. Woven flower bed: