21 DIY Hacks For Awesome Nails
Nail art seems like an art form that only a few have mastered. There is a reason so many people spend money getting their nails professionally done! It can be hard to do this type of thing yourself. Even those who have practiced time and time again can still make mistakes when it comes to doing their nails.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Thanks to DIYers online, we have discovered that there are some very simple ways to get professional nail art without the mess, or the cost! Forget going to get your nails done professionally, that is now a thing of the past!
This list has 21 easy do it yourself nail art hacks for you to try. Some of them are so simple you can do them even if you have never done them before. And these nail designs look just as good as a professional job!
So the next time you are thinking about having your nails done, try some of these nail art hacks instead! Doing that will save you money! And that is something we can all get behind.
1. Paint your own nail decals on Ziploc bags, then place them on your nails and apply a clear coat.
2. Get a heart shaped hole punch, and use it for heart designs
Use the hole punch on a piece of paper, and use it as a stencil.
3. Use an ordinary gel pen to come up with creative designs like these!
4. Carve pencil erasers to make your own leopard stamp
5. Turn any nail polish into glitter nail polish
This way, you can control the color of the glitter and how much there is.
6. Draw letters or designs with a sharpie
7. Use a plastic bag to replicate stone texture
There are many unique designs you can use this for!
8. Mix your nail polish with different amounts of white to create shades
9. Want stripes like these? Try a fan brush!
10. Bobby pins make great polka-dot tools
11. Nail tape is super cheap and it looks fantastic
12. You can even store it in a tape dispenser!
13. Apply rhinestones easily using a cheap waxy pencil.
14. Want a french manicure tip? Band aids will do the trick!
15. They also work great for polka-dots.
16. Forget the sponge and try this easy ombre nails technique
17. Make neon nail polish really pop with a white undercoat.
18. Print out your own decals on an inkjet printer.
19. Have some lace? Paint over it for this super gorgeous design!
20. Use Elmer’s glue to craft the perfect manicure
Just apply a layer with a thin brush on your nails. It dries and peels off to reveal the perfect manicure!
21. Want something cute for Halloween? Use different size dotting tools to make googly-eyes!
Which is your favorite of these nail art hacks? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Get more nail and beauty tips here.