21 Tricks and Gadgets That Will Save You So Much Money
Saving money is something we can all get behind; we are always looking for money-saving tricks. Even though money technically grows on trees, it can still be difficult to come by. Even when we think we are doing a good job at saving, there is always something more we can do. After all, the more money we save, the more we can put to a good use!
There are so many things you can do to save money that you probably haven’t even thought of. We have all heard the basic ways, but sometimes saving money is hard and takes time.
But these money-saving tricks are different
We have made a list of 21 money-saving tricks and gadgets that you can use to save tons. Some of them will be great for those who want to have a luxurious lifestyle without dipping deep into their wallets. These tricks will work great for families who want to do more without sacrificing comfort.
If you see anything on the list that could save you or your family money, go for it! The best time to start saving is right now.
1. These reusable cloth towels will save you money by avoiding expensive paper towels.
2. Pre-washed salad is expensive. If you can’t live without your greens, buy a cheap salad spinner.
3. Stop buying zip lock bags and buy reusable snack bags.
4. If you don’t like tap water, get a Brita filter.
And stop buying those expensive bottles of water!
5. Save on water by buying a shower timer. Watch your water bill shrink!
6. Keep your produce fresh for longer with an ethylene gas apple.
7. And if you cook with herbs, get a herb saver.
8. They also make awesome pepper savers.
These are great if you live alone. No one can eat a whole pepper at one meal!
9. Are you clumsy? Get a good screen protector to protect your phone.
Spending $20 now is better than spending $200 later!
10. Invest in a good coffee maker, so you can stop going to Starbucks.
11. And carry it with you by getting a travel mug!
12. If you are a true coffee addict, you can even go with a coffee bean subscription. Still cheaper than buying Starbucks!
13. But if you really want to save money, you should switch to tea.
14. Get a drying rack so you can hand wash your clothes.
This saves power so you don’t have to put them in the dryer. It also expands the life of your clothes.
15. Make expensive snacks last longer with a snack safe.
You just pop in your snacks, set the timer, and it cannot be opened until the time has been reached.
16. Get the Gasbuddy app to find the cheapest gas near you.
17. Buy a good lunchbox so you can bring your leftovers to school or work.
18. Fix your cables using mold-able rubber. This can also be used to extend the life of your cables!
This can also prevent them from getting damaged.
19. Stop wasting toothpaste and get a toothpaste dispenser.
This one is under $15!
20. Get a re-usable egg tray, so you can buy cheaper eggs.
This is also great for farmers markets!
21. Buy your essentials like socks from Ali Express
Ali Express is like Amazon based in China. The shipping can take up to 3 weeks, though. These socks were under $1!
Click here to view more of our amazing money hacks!