25 Must Have Star Wars Kitchen Items
With the new Star Wars movie just released, Star Wars fandom is back again. So now is the perfect time to spice up your kitchen and add some new items that you and your family and friends are sure to love. If you are a huge Star Wars fan like I am, you are in for a treat! I might have to get a few of these items for myself.
This list contains our 25 favorite Star Wars kitchen items. These items are absolutely amazing, and I cannot believe that some of them actually exist! This certainly has made my Christmas shopping easier. Who wouldn’t want a Death Star cookie jar, right?
These Star Wars kitchen items make great gifts, ideas for parties, and toys for yourself. Bring the power of the force to your kitchen! You know you want to.
Some of these items are so cheap, it almost seems impossible not to get them for a loved one or for yourself! Hey, we need to treat ourselves too. Which Star Wars item do you want for yourself?
1. These Death Star waffles are so good, you will forget how evil the empire is.
2. And to complete your breakfast, try this Darth Vader toaster!
3. Get rid of your boring measuring cups and get this R2D2 measuring cup kit.
4. This Wookiee can cozy will prevent your hands from feeling like Hoth.
5. Use the force to cook your meat using light saber tongs.
6. And make sure to get this matching apron!
7. Might as well get the spatula too.
8. These chopsticks are fit for a Jedi!
9. And so is this Popsicle maker.
10. An R2D2 pizza cutter that makes sound effects? This is the droid I have been looking for!
11. Keep your drinks cool with this BB8 mini fridge.
12. This Death Star kitchen timer will prevent your food from crossing over to the dark side.
13. Get the R2D2 popcorn maker and use it the next time you re-watch the original trilogy!
14. This silicone sphere will turn ice, chocolate, and soaps into the Death Star.
15. Prevent your hands from getting burned with a storm trooper glove oven mitt.
16. Prevent your wine from getting spoiled with this bottle stopper!
17. Have R2D2 personally serve you your tea.
18. And if you are into tea, you should also grab this tea infuser!
19. Spice up your table with these salt and pepper shakers.
20. The fastest way to cut your food is with the Millennium Falcon cutting board.
21. These Ewok and Mon Calamari cookie cutters will make some delicious treats.
22. And be sure to keep them in the Death Star cookie jar!
23. Have Darth Vader watch over your beer with the Darth Vader beer stein.
24. This hand blender will use the force to blend your food.
25. The perfect gift for a Star Wars fan? This heat changing Yoda mug.
Pretty cool products, huh? Which of these Star Wars kitchen items is your favorite? Please tell us in the comments below!