35 Brilliant Storage Hacks To Eliminate Clutter Once And For All
Sometimes, it feels like there is not enough storage space in our homes. When we feel this way, we almost always resort to either donating and throwing out a bunch of items, or accepting the clutter and living in it. Sometimes we may even go out and rent an expensive storage unit! There is a better solution to all of this.
We have made a list of 35 awesome storage hacks for you to try out in your own home. Each one will decrease clutter and make you feel more organized. Now you can store much more in the space you already have, instead of throwing things out or getting a storage locker. These storage hacks will save you time and money!
There could be many reasons you need more storage space. But whatever those reasons are, I am sure these and other hacks can help you achieve your storage goals. So if you are planning to organize your home, use this list as a reference and see how much storage space you can create!
1. Use a wine rack in your bathroom to hold towels
Such an awesome idea!
2. Organize hats using a hanger and shower curtain rings
3. Organize sports equipment using a bungee cord
4. Hang your boots on garment hangers in your closet
5. Make a helpful Lego key holder.
This is one of my favorite storage hacks! You can also make one to hold your charging cables
6. A kitchen lid rack does a great job at organizing clutch purses
7. If you have open space in your kitchen, install shelves to display your glasses
8. Install a shoe organizer for cleaning supplies under the sink
9. Add Velcro strips to dish towels so they stop falling on the floor
This is a brilliant idea!
10. Install a peg board with hanging baskets in your kitchen
These baskets can hold utensils and veggies.
11. Use a disinfectant wipe container for plastic bags
12. Store rings and earrings in an ice cube tray
13. Store canned food in a magazine holder
14. Keep all of your families’ shoes and sandals organized with shoe pegs
15. Spice racks are a great way to organize nail polish
16. Never loose a bobby pin again by getting a magnetic strip
17. Store all of your wrapping paper in a garment bag
18. If your basement ceiling is unfinished, turn it into storage space
This is a great way to take advantage of the space.
19. Store a baby’s bibs on the back of the high chair
20. Put spices along the refrigerator by putting them in baby food jars with magnetic lids
21. Store your kids’ wet bath toys in a fruit basket hanging above the bathtub
22. Store glass ornaments in an egg carton
This is a great way to keep them safe until next Christmas!
23. Empty glass bottles make awesome bracelet holders
You can also fill them with sand or pebbles to decorate them and keep them sturdy
24. Attach crown molding to your wall and use it for your shoes
25. A cheap tackle box can keep all of your batteries organized
26. Kitchen canisters can be re-purposed to hold nails and screws
27. Use a magazine holder to store your aluminum foil and plastic wrap
28. Put your washer and dryer on a shelf and put laundry baskets underneath
That will save a lot of space!
29. Install double hooks to hang your dust pans and dusters
30. Hang cups on hooks to increase cabinet space
31. Make a DIY shelf by hanging baskets on some hooks
32. Hang bath products on your shower bar to save storage space
33. Build a DIY his and hers closet organizer to share the space
34. Reuse baby wipe containers for stickers, crayons, and anything you can think of
35. Organize your makeup drawer using non slip drawer liners and plastic trays
Which storage hacks are your favorite? Please share your ideas in the comments below!