If you love crafting and DIY projects then you will love these projects about decorating with mason jars. Mason jars are so versatile and classy looking, and can really dress up any scene or create a rustic atmosphere. The most common way to dress up mason jars is to use them as vases and hang them with an assortment of flowers.
Another popular use for mason jars are as candle or votive holders. They can make beautiful evening patio lights or gorgeous centerpieces for a wedding reception. The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination! Take a few minutes and look at the projects we’ve found below. Enjoy!
1. Grow air plants in hanging mason jars:
2. Add some flair to your balcony decor:
3. Blue mason jars make a stunning craft:
4. Mason jars with candles and pebbles:
5. Fall mason jar centerpiece:
6. Hanging mason jars with flowers decorate formal tables:
7. Mason jar floral trio:
8. Mason jar bouquets:
9. Mason jars hanging from a branch:
10. Burlap wrapped mason jars:
11. Floral mason jars hanging on white chairs:
12. A ladder and some mason jars makes a wonderful patio light:
13. Formal mason jar light:
14. Mason jars hanging from a tree:
15. Macrame mason jar hanger:
16. Mason jar cluster patio light:
17. Hanging mason jars with ribbons and butterflies:
18. Mason jar decor hanging on a fence:
19. A chandelier made from mason jar lights:
20. Hanging mason jars centerpiece:
21. Mason jar vase with wildflowers:
22. Mason jar decor at a wedding:
23. More mason jar wedding decor:
24. Rustic light made from mason jars:
25. Vintage mason jars:
The value of a comfortable chair or couch should not go unnoticed. In today’s busy society it is important to have a quiet and restful place to relax and even take a snooze, especially when we are overworked and stressed out so much. We’ve put together a unique and creative list of comfy and cozy chairs and sofas for every style out there.
Some of these listed here look so tempting to just fall into and catch a quick nap! Go ahead and look through the list, you will surely find something that will interest you. The last item is worth a look, it is such a treat!
1. Catch a quick nap in the office on this ergonomic beauty:
2. Snuggle up in this plush velvet Papasan chair:
3. Hunker down on this furry bean bag chair:
4. Curl up in this womb-like cradle chair:
5. How about softly swaying in this hanging wicker chair:
6. Great for a crowd:
7. This couch plus blanket combo looks very inviting:
8. A chair for the scientific types:
9. Drift away on a floating bed:
10. A rather contemporary chair to relax on:
11. Melt away your worries in this zero gravity chair:
12. Read your favorite book and take a nap:
13. The perfect outdoor napping solution:
14. Sofa or comfy bed?
15. Even your cat has a chair for napping:
16. Rock to sleep together:
17. How about this trifecta lounger:
18. Comfy floor lounger:
19. Treat yourself to this massage chair:
20. Catch some zzzz’s in this power nap capsule:
21. A bench worthy to nap on:
22. Snuggle up in this cute blanket burrito style:
23. Lounge outdoors with this zero gravity chair:
24. Modern day tire swing?
25. Grown up bean bag:
26. A very inviting spot to nap:
27. Outdoor canopy bed:
28. Wooden slat double lounger:
29. Catch a few winks on this comfy floral circle sofa:
30. Modern looking chair that turns into a bed:
31. Relax on this casual bean bag chair:
32. Envelope hug couch to snuggle in:
Do you ever feel like selling everything you own and downsizing to a completely smaller and simpler way of life? This guy was sick of barely making ends meat trying to keep up with the “joneses” and simply had the guts to change his way of life. I give him a whole lotta props for pulling this off and I’m just a wee bit jealous too. You gotta see the inside of his new tiny home. Amazing!
Continue HERE to see inside…
Image Credit: diply.com
You need to check out these brilliant centerpiece ideas. I’ve decorated with wine bottles before and loved it but after a while it gets lame. These aren’t your boring, stick a bottle with a flower on the table, too lazy to do anything else, kind of decorating ideas. Try your hand at string, hanging, chalkboard paint, candles, glitter, burlap and mini gardens. They have it all. All of them will help your next celebration a ton.
I love it! Here’s the link to all 24 ideas…
Image Credit: homedit.com
Most houses have some place that is awkward to decorate. Not every room has perfectly straight walls and I am glad for that! Life would be so boring with only 90 degree angles. Angles and sloping walls aren’t something to stress about but they are something to get excited about! Design Chic has gathered up a bunch of ideas to help us decorate our attics and quaint little spaces. They are so cute! I know you will be inspired.
Here is the lovely link…
Image Credit: mydesignchic.com
I just stumbled on to one of the best round ups of small living space designs I have sen yet! I love this stuff. There’s just something magical about sleeping in a cozy and unique loft bed. Make sure to head over to the Hong Kiat blog to see all 20 designs. They are sure to amaze!
Here’s the link to see them…
Image Credit: facebook.com
I totally love the above pictured stair storage build! The only problem is that there is no railings so it’s not ideal for a family… but I can see this design fitting perfectly in a trendy loft setup. Head over to the Very Best Top 10 blog to see all the ideas. Awesome round up put together by those guys!
Also see: Small Cottage With Max Storage
Here’s the link to all 10 designs…
Image Credit: architizer.com
I stumbled on this giant L shaped pallet sofa over at Life Hacker and immediately wanted to find the tutorial for you guys. Unfortunately, we could only dig back to a reddit post that just shared the image. After some more research I found a site that has a ton of pallet “hacks” and specifically a sofa tutorial. Yes! I am sure you can gather enough tips from their project to tackle any sized endeavor.
Here’s the link…
Image Credit: i.imgur.com via lifehacker.com
Here’s a fun roundup for you today featuring 21 ways to repurpose old jeans and make something truly cute! Love all these ideas but if I had to pick just one to run with… it would be the denim coil basket (#11). Head over to Mixer to Mower to see all 21+ ideas.
Here’s the link…
Image Credit: mixer2mower.com
Totally love the design pictured above! This would be absolutely perfect in a bonus room. Whenever we move again, I want a bonus room over the garage with a giant bay window and a window seat just like this! Head over to the Freshome blog to see a ton more wonderful window seat ideas!
Here’s the link…
Image Credit: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com