13 Clever Fashion Hacks For Everyday Life
Clothes are expensive, and when we wear them as often as we do, they tend to get damaged. Whether we spilled some wine, lost our hoodie string, or got some odors stuck in our jeans, there are so many horrible things that can happen to our clothes! Instead of throwing out a clothing item the next time they get damaged, see if you can fix it with our fashion hacks for everyday life.
Our list has 13 must know fashion hacks that will be useful to you in everyday life. Bookmark this list and open it once you spill something on your favorite shirt! It will come in handy. We also feature ways to prevent your clothes from getting worn down and making them last longer. Either way, we want to help you protect your clothes!
By protecting and fixing your clothes now you can save money later! And that is what Hustlecoin is all about. Don’t throw away old clothes, bring them back to life.
Try out one of these fashion hacks and see how much money you can save!
1. If you want to remove odors from jeans, stick them in the freezer overnight
2. Remove oil stains with baby powder
3. Salt soaks up red wine stains. This will come in handy!
4. Break in tight shoes by sticking sandwich bags of water in them
5. Extend the life of your jeans by washing them with vinegar right when you get them
You just need to do it the first time!
6. Accidentally shrink your sweatpants? Un-shrink them with baby shampoo!
7. Remember this trick for tucking in non-skinny jeans into your boots!
8. Iron your collars with a hair straightener
This is fashion hack is great for when you are in a rush!
9. Want to quickly dry hand washed clothes? Try a salad spinner.
10. Conceal a pesty bra strap using a paper clip.
11. Re-thread a hoodie by using a straw.
12. Fix ripped tights with clear nail polish!
13. Use this chart to choose necklace types for different necklines
View more clothing hacks here!
Which tip do you find the most helpful? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!