25 Easy Dollar Store Projects To Redecorate Your Bedroom With
It’s a wonder how people ever survived before dollar stores
Isn’t it great to just pop in and grab a few things without having to pay the higher price tags that other department stores charge? And these days dollar stores are offering more and more – from crafts, groceries, housewares, toys and more.
Well with a little creativity and willingness to get crafty, you can pull together many fun and easy to do projects with items just from the dollar store.
We’ve put together a great list of projects here to help you redecorate your bedroom and bring it some pizazz. There’s several dollar store decor ideas here and we’re sure you will find a few projects to get started with!
1. Use binder clips to display photos:
2. Easily create some glitzy candles:
3. Create this cute corkboard calendar:
4. Colorful crayon candles:
5. Easy diy tray:
6. Cutlery tray jewelry holder:
7. Jewelry holder with fancy mirrors:
8. Garbage can night stand:
9. Cute picture frame terrarium:
10. A spice rack to hold office supplies:
11. Cute hooks made from spoons:
12. Easy diy starburst mirror:
13. Diy jewelry stand with teacups:
14. Textured pillows to add some pizazz to your bed:
15. Cute diy apothecary jars:
16. Fun beach candles:
17. Create this charging station:
18. Beautiful designer mirror:
19. Cute floral platter for your jewelry:
20. Diy glass bead vase:
21. Create this chandelier with plastic bottles:
22. Make this monogram with rose petals:
Using Fabric Rose Petals, this is so easy to make!
23. Fun and functional storage buckets:
24. Or these stylish vintage bins:
25. Decorate your walls with winterberry branches: