29 Fun And Easy DIY Christmas Crafts
Christmas will soon be here! Now’s the time to dive into those fun holiday crafts and make some do-it-yourself decorations. We’ve scoured the web to find you some fun, creative and interesting DIY Christmas decorations
! Some are dead easy to make and cost next to nothing, while others take a bit more effort. There’s something here that will appeal to most everybody.
Whether you want to decorate your home for an upcoming Christmas party or are just naturally festive and crafty, these ideas will surely inspire and motivate you. We especially love #11 – what a unique way to craft with candy canes! Another great idea is the wreath in #19 – simple enough but so modern and charming! Go ahead and check out the wonderful Christmas decoration ideas below:
1. Adorable snowman ornaments made from bottle caps:
2. Santa hat chair covers:
3. Fun red and white candlesticks:
4. Festive candy cane wreath:
5. Cute Santa hats to make with the kids:
6. Pretter glitter Xmas trees:
7. Silver and gold winter wreath:
8. Lighted burlap garland:
9. Beautiful snow globe idea:
10. Wine bottles and Epsom salts!
11. Candy cane vase:
12. Amazing hot air balloon ornament:
13. A festive way to fold your napkins:
14. Floating Christmas tree or mobile:
15. Ice cream cone ornaments:
16. Beautiful garland idea for the stairway:
17. Funky twig chandelier:
18. Rustic and festive wagon wheel wreath:
19. Modern Christmas wreath using PVC pipe!
20. Romantic wine bottle lights:
21. Glitter holiday lights:
22. Adorable Christmas booties:
23. Cute snowflake mason jar:
24. Christmas window decorations:
25. Gorgeous candle and potpourri idea:
26. Simple but elegant paper Christmas tree:
27. Colorful Christmas tree using string:
28. Simple idea to hang ornaments from a light fixture:
29. Great way to add a festive touch at the table!