This Mom’s Children Move Out And She Builds A Stunning Tiny Home
When this mom’s two children grew up and moved away, she decided to move into a new home. But the home she chose was nothing ordinary. This mom decided to downgrade and build her own empty nester tiny home. This home took 15 months and countless hours of hard work to build, but the result is stunning! The home also has tons of lovely rustic details, making it her own piece of art.
Many people have begun moving into tiny homes to save money and live a more simple and carefree life. The idea to live simply is becoming a trend all over the world. Unlike other tiny home owners, this home was a personal expression. If you look at all of the work and details that went into this home, it has become something totally unique.
Take a look at this gorgeous home! Who knows? Maybe this mom’s dream home will inspire you to build a tiny home of your own! Tiny homes do not have to mean becoming uncomfortable or crowded. There is so much room here!
What do you think about this empty nester tiny home?
1. After her two kids grew up and moved out, this mother built her own tiny home for a simple, and affordable life.
2. Right when you walk in, you are greeted by a cozy sitting area.
3. The kitchen is rustic and has all the necessary appliances!
4. She put a lot of small, beautiful details into this home.
5. Right around the corner, you have a full bathroom.
6. These stairs have storage space built in, and they take you right to the loft!
7. And the loft looks so cozy!
8. There is also a loft on the opposite side of the house, which she uses as a reading area.
9. Here is this gorgeous empty nester tiny home one last time!
Could you imagine living in a tiny home like this? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Can’t get enough tiny homes? View our tiny home posts here!