10 Impressive Firewood Storage Ideas
When the cold weather strikes, most of us turn up the heat. But did you know using your fireplace if you have one is actually cheaper? Plus, it is much more comfortable and there is nothing better than relaxing by the fireplace! But in order to keep your fireplace going you will need wood. Most people store their wood outside and when you do that, you need to go out every time you need more. And if you leave it outside it risks getting wet. There is a better solution!
Many people are starting to store their firewood inside using decorative storage ideas. These storage tips for your firewood not only make your wood more accessible, but it makes your home look more rustic! If you are worried about the bugs, don’t worry! There are actually special packets you can buy that keep your wood fresh.
These storage ideas are sure to make your home look more elegant and keep your home warm all winter long. So check out this list and see if anything looks appealing to you!
1. If you have a bookshelf next to your fireplace, you can remove the racks and store all of your wood there
2. A vintage metal basket makes great wood storage
3. These metal racks are a great way to decorate your home and hold your firewood
4. This person stores their firewood alongside their home bar
A great idea for basement fireplaces
5. A gold firewood rack is a very elegant decoration for your home
6. Wood crates are decorative, cheap, and make great firewood storage
7. If you are looking for something simple, you can always go with a DIY rack like this one
8. Old metal pipes can be re-purposed into a great storage shelf
9. Have cabinets next to your fireplace? Remove them and turn them into firewood storage
10. If you are looking for some outdoor wood storage, try out this rounded solution
It stores all of your firewood and starter branches. A great idea for bonfires!