This Italian Pastry Chef Takes Food Art To A Whole New Level
Matteo Stucchi is a pastry chef from Italy. But he is an artist as much as he is a chef! He uses his pastries and desserts to make fun food art creations like strawberry weddings and chocolate fires. Each one of his works tells a story using sweets, and his imagination is impressive. According to the chef, “A dessert’s looks is just as important as its taste.” And you might not agree, but after seeing these you will.
According to the chef, he has been doing this for over 20 years. Just a short time ago he took his food art works to Instagram where his tasty creations quickly caught attention. He currently has over 65K followers! You can learn more about him on his Instagram.
Take a look at his amazing food art creations below! Each one has such impressive detail it is hard to believe that this is dessert, and not a model. This makes me want to try food art out for myself, but I know I wouldn’t be able to stay patient around all of these sweets!
1. Matteo Stucchi is a pastry chef from Monza, Italy.
2. He takes playing with your food very seriously
3. Each creation tells a story
4. And he uses mini figurines to make it fun
5. He even dresses up the fruit! This is his strawberry wedding scene
6. The little figures make the food look huge
7. Each one of his creations are unique.
8. I wonder where he gets his inspiration!
9. The chef says that “A dessert’s looks is just as important as its taste”
10. And after seeing these I would agree!
11. He must be having a blast making all of these
12. But each one has impressive attention to detail
13. And he always has a creative story to tell
14. It looks like so much hard work goes into each dessert
15. Because of that I might be afraid to eat them!
16. But I know I couldn’t resist.
RELATED: 19 Amazingly Delicious Camping Food Tricks
What do you think about these food art creations? Share your thoughts in the comments below!