23 Awesome Tips For Organizing Your Laundry Room
When we think about organizing our homes, how many of you think about the poor neglected laundry room? It’s true it doesn’t get a lot of attention, but it’s a room we have to be in whether we want to be or not. So why not take the time to make it more inviting and organized?
We collected a variety of tips to help you organize your laundry room. You can turn your laundry room into a room that you can enjoy spending time in! When you are doing the wash, wouldn’t it be nice if everything you needed was in it’s rightful place and easy to get at?
Consider putting your washer and dryer on pull-out drawers, or installing a drying rack and a folding table. These may be things you have never considered before. Take some time to review these ideas and get inspired today!
1. Chalkboard cabinets:
2. Curtains in front of the washer and dryer:
3. Divided hampers:
4. DIY fold down drying rack:
5. Leave reminders with a dry-erase marker:
6. An easy to clean backsplash:
7. Install a fold out ironing board:
8. Hang hampers on the wall for easy organizing:
9. Hang a valet rod:
10. Labeled family baskets:
11. Ladder drying rack:
12. Install a chandelier in your laundry room for flair!
13. Frame your laundry secrets:
14. Pin lost socks to this cute sign:
15. Wash socks in individual mesh bags to keep them organized:
16. Wall mount for your tablet for entertainment while you fold laundry:
17. Create a pocket finds jar:
18. Pull-out drying racks:
19. Pull-out folding table:
20. Install a rack over the door to store supplies:
21. Rolling storage cart:
22. Drawers under washer and dryer:
23. Tilted storage baskets: