19 Unbelievably Tasty Desserts You Must Try
There is never a bad time to enjoy tasty desserts. And with fall finally here, that means Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up, and the demand for tasty treats has risen. Whether you want to buy your favorite treats or make your own, you cannot say dessert isn’t awesome!
There is something special about making your own treats, however. Our list has 19 unbelievably tasty desserts that you must try your luck with this fall. Some of them are so simple you can make them right now. Some are more complex, but they look worth it!
Instead of going for the classic desserts, we decided to share some unique ones with you! Some of these desserts look so amazing, I cannot believe I have never heard of them before. This means you can try something new for you or to share!
If you try one of these tasty desserts, take a picture of it and post it in the comments! We would love to see it. Either way, we hope you enjoy!
1. These jumbo chocolate chip cookies will make your mouth water.
2. Slow cooked apple crisp (This one is gluten free!)
3. These eggnog cupcakes make a great holiday gift!
4. Cannoli cream puffs with chocolate chips
5. These chocolate stuffed raspberries are easy to make!
6. Looking to get your peppermint on? Try these brownies.
7. You can also try your luck with an individual chocolate ice cream cake!
8. No bake cherry cheesecake
Sometimes I want an awesome dessert and don’t want to bake anything. This is perfect!
9. Super easy peanut butter cup fudge
10. M&M and Oreo holiday brownies are great holiday treats to share
11. Chocolate and pecan mud cakes
Looks sooo good!
12. Deep dish Oreo hazelnut pie
13. Three ingredient chocolate coconut balls
14. Mini caramel apple pies
A whole pie just for you.
15. Pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon
16. Easy-ish Pumpkin Tiramisu cake
17. Fruit pound cake
It’s made with pomegranate and cranberries with orange cream cheese frosting.
18. Cherry almond squares
19. Pecan pie maple bars are basically pumpkin pie on the go!
Click here to sneak a peak at other food treats.