A 34-year-old rug maker from Argentina has created something truly amazing. These rugs she created look like moss and grass, but I assure you they are not! These wool rugs inspired by nature bring the look and feel of outdoors into your home.
The artist of these masterpieces grew up in a family of rug makers and the design is inspired by landscapes in her home country. Some of them also resemble paintings. Each rug is handmade and made with spare scraps from her family’s rug factory. Definitely a creative approach! Just imagine what she could create without using only scraps.
Of course, masterpieces like this are not easy to make. Each one can take around two months to complete. So if you want one, you better find a way to order it now! I wish I could get one of these for my home. They look so cozy!
There is no word if they will be for sale anytime soon, or how much they will be. Either way, we can enjoy their beauty now!
These wool rugs inspired by nature truly are a work of art. Which one is your favorite?
1. These mossy rugs bring the outdoors right into your home!
2. They look super cool and comfortable.
3. And can look great in any room of the house
4. Some of them even represent landscapes!
5. They are meant to represent the maker’s home country.
6. The designer of these rugs, Alexandra Kehayoglou, grew up in a family of rug makers.
7. Some of these rugs also resemble paintings.
8. And they can take up to two months to complete!