If your closet looks like mine, I bet that it could use some organizing. Closets only seem to get smaller and smaller, and I seem to keep needing more and more space. Buying a new apartment is not an option, so the only option is to make use of the space I have. Sadly, closet organization tools can be very expensive. $200 for extra shelves? No thank you.
Thankfully, I have found a solution. The solution is closet hacks using dollar store items. There are so many different ways to organize your closet, but I am going to share the cheap ways so you can save money and live better.
With all of that extra space in your closet, you can buy even more stuff to put in there! Just make sure it doesn’t get to crowded again.
Check out these amazing do it yourself organization closet hacks and see if you want to try any! A better and more organized closet could be yours. Which hack do you think you might want to do?
1. If you don’t have a light in your closet, get a rope light! These are very cheap.
2. Use S-hooks to store more clothes on a single hanger.
3. Lid racks can store all of your clutches. They are cheap and work great!
4. Store more necklaces and jewelry by installing cheap wall hooks. They make adhesive ones so no need to nail them in!
5. A shower curtain rod and shower rings can be used to store all of your hats.
6. Create non-slip hangers by wrapping pipe cleaners around them. Keep your clothes off of the floor!
7. Double or even triple your closet space by installing brackets.
8. Use s-hooks and baskets to make more room in your closet.
9. Use crown molding to store all of your heels along the wall. Cheap and useful!
10. Hang up a chain and hang your earrings off of it!
11. A tie hanger is not just for ties. You can use them for your tank tops!
12. Or use shower curtain rings and a single hanger!
13. Accordion hooks store all of your jewelry without it getting tangled in a box.
14. Keep your bag collection looking great and organized with clear dividers.
Do you have any other closet hacks we missed? Please share in the comments below!
While you’re at the dollar store, you can also pick up items to travel with! View our post featuring 23 Travel Hacks To Help You Organize And Simplify.