This 14-year-old from West Virginia just completed the ultimate DIY project. We have featured DIY tiny homes on Hustle Coin before, but we have never seen one crafted by a teenager! How unique is an old camper transformed by a teenager?
She found an ad for a 1974 camper online, and she just purchased it. She used her own savings to start and complete her DIY project. The camper was purchased for $200, and she put $300 into restoring it. When she purchased the camper, it was in very rough shape. But her hard work turned it into something amazing!
This restored camper, or ‘glamper,’ is the perfect space for her and her friends to hang out. She got the idea for her project after her brother built a small cabin on the property for him and his friends.
As you can see in the photos, she put a lot of work and incredible details into this project! Her work here will surely inspire kids and adults that with some hard work, you can achieve great things.
What do you think about this camper?
1. This old 1974 camper transformed by a teenager with her bare hands is so crafty!
2. When she started, the camper was in rough shape
It was over 40 years old!
3. The camper was purchased for only $200, and it was completely gutted so she could start fresh
4. She painted the exterior a color called “mystic sea” to give it a fresh look
5. Then she began painting and decorating the inside of the camper
6. She even installed her own flooring
7. And here are the after pictures! She did an incredible job.
Her total investment for this project was $500: $200 for the camper and $300 to fix it up.