Now that we are starting to see Christmas lights and hearing holiday music, it is time to start decorating your house for the holidays. There are many fun decorations that you can buy to make your home more festive. However, it is also the time of year where you need to buy gifts for your family. That can make buying decorations look unappealing. But don’t worry, we have a solution: DIY pine cone crafts!
Pine cones have been used for crafts for years. If you are like me, you made them in school when you were a kid. But pine cones are more than just turkeys and bird feeders. We have made a list of 12 amazing DIY pine cone crafts that make the perfect decorations for your home this holiday season. All of these crafts are easy to make and super cheap. Pine cones are easy to find and affordable at most craft stores.
So give this list a glance and see if you want to use some of these decorations for your home this year. Which of these DIY pine cone crafts is your favorite?
1. A pine cone Christmas branch like this one is a great DIY holiday decoration
2. This pine cone wreath is perfect for your door
3. Have you ever seen those glitter pine cone decorations? You can actually make your own
4. Pine cones can make great DIY Christmas trees for your home
5. You can also paint them gold and make this gold Christmas tree
6. By painting pine cones different colors, you too can make this easy pine cone craft
7. Painted pine cones also make great table decorations
8. This kissing ball craft is actually much easier than it looks
9. Pine cones make great hanging terrariums
10. When you have friends or family over for dinner, try this pine cone name place setting
11. Pine cones also make great DIY candle holders
Be careful, and make sure to do this properly!
12. And these glitter painted pine cones are the perfect decoration for your coffee table
A cheap and easy pine cone decoration this one will really brighten up your home this holiday season!