When most people think of decorating for Halloween they rarely think of the door. And why would they? There aren’t too many door decorations for sale. But the door is the first thing someone sees when they come to your house. It’s also the thing that trick-or-treaters will walk right up to! This is why you should shake things up this Halloween and decorate your door.
There are many great ways to decorate your door. Some might go with a wreath or archway while some might be more creative. Below are 18 DIY door decorations to check out. If you see one you like, try to give it a shot this year! You can also do multiple on different doors inside or outside your home. These pictures will inspire you to choose the right design and find the one that best suits your other decor that you are planning.
Remember, Halloween only comes once a year – so don’t put off doing something really fun!
1. Decorative spider web door
Via: Idea Stand
2. Hands and poison apples
Via: Brit Co
3. Classic cobwebs around the door
4. The Joker from Batman
5. Frankenstein’s Monster is perfect for green doors!
Via: East Coast Creative
6. This mummy door is easy and creative
7. Like witches? This decoration is for you!
Via: Good Housekeeping
8. Monster clown door
Via: Residence Style
9. Simple Jack Skellington door
10. Turn your door into a coffin
Via: Parr Lumber
11. Skull and chains door decor
Via: About Ruth
12. Decorative bats flying
Via: Country Living
13. Monsters Inc Door Decoration
14. Simple monster Halloween door
15. Giant monster teeth
16. Boarded up keep out door
Via: Woman’s Day
17. Pumpkin door decoration
Via: Woman’s Day
18. Monster eyes Halloween door
Read Next: 17 Spectacularly Clever Halloween Home Ideas