The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Disney movie that was released in 1993 and was created by Tim Burton. Ever since its release, it has become a holiday favorite for fans all over the world, and it has created a large cult following. It is about the leader of Halloweentown, Jack Skellington, finding out about Christmas town and wanting to take it over. The cross between the two holidays makes it the perfect movie for Christmas or Halloween. Now that Halloween has passed, and Christmas is almost here, it is the perfect time of year to start making some of these awesome Nightmare Before Christmas crafts!
We have found 14 DIY crafts for The Nightmare Before Christmas lovers. These crafts can decorate your home and get you into the holiday spirit!
So if you want to make any of these crafts for yourself or maybe as a gift, now is the perfect time to try one out because it is the magical time of year between Halloween and Christmas.
Our Favorite DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Decorations
1. Turn a pot for your flowers or Christmas tree into Jack Skellington
2. Make some Halloweentown style gingerbread cookies
3. Try these DIY Jack Skellington Christmas tree ornaments
4. Or maybe this Nightmare Before Christmas illuminated wine bottle
5. For a simple project, print out your favorite quote from the movie and frame it
You can print the one used in the image below here
6. These Jack Skellington cupcakes look delicious
7. And so do these marshmallow pops
8. You can recreate Sally’s canisters to decorate your home
via: instructables | sparksofhalloween
9. Make your lunch feel more festive with a Jack Skellington sandwich
10. Try this Oogie Boogie dice craft for some fun holiday games
11. Decorate your room or porch with a DIY hanging Zero
12. Or put this Jack Claus decoration on your roof
13. Crochet a Oogie Boogie to keep around the house
14. And if you are a huge fan, you can go all out and decorate your Christmas tree!