Winter is approaching and its about to get cold! Have you thought about what you’re going to do to stay cozy and warm all winter long? Don’t just go with a boring blanket or jacket. You can find some great and cozy looks for the winter that will not only keep you warm but impress your friends. Also, there are many great DIY crafts you can make yourself. If you know how to crochet, the possibilities are endless! If not, finding a friend that does can help you get these crafts made.
For some of us winter is a very long season. You can make the cold more bearable by having some great projects to work on and pass the time. These crafts can also make great gifts for friends and family. Just in time for Christmas!
Check out the 16 projects below and see if there is anything you want to try. After all, these crafts could help make your winter even more enjoyable.
1. This blanket can be made in under an hour
2. Easy DIY sweater slippers
3. Creative hand made coffee sleeve
4. These boots are made with a flip flop sole
5. DIY cozy rug
6. DIY heat pack to stay warm
7. These mittens are made from an old sweater
8. A DIY coffee cozy is easy to make
9. Check out this incredible crochet pillow case
10. These felt ball coasters are super easy to make
11. Make your own rug with Pom Poms
12. Warm up your stools with these furry covers
13. Keep these DIY hand warmers on you to protect from the cold
14. Turn an old sweater into a new hat
15. Arm knitted blanket