Recently, these $20 doll beds at Ikea have been flying off of the shelves. It is not because dolls are suddenly more popular, but because someone figured out that these beds are the perfect size for small animals! After this hit the internet, many people starting buying these beds for their pets for many reasons.
This bed is cheap, durable, and comes with its own blanket and sheets. This is a super affordable, and super adorable, solution to expensive pet beds. The best part about using an Ikea doll bed for small animals is that pets love them. Plus, you can just throw the blankets and sheets in the wash, instead of taking apart a pet bed and trying to wash it!
These are the perfect beds to get your pet. They love them, you save a lot of money, and they are easy to wash and keep the pet smell out of your home. There is no reason not to get them!
If that didn’t convince you, take a look at these pictures and see how happy all of these furry friends are! Imagine your pet in one of these adorable beds.
1. This doll bed runs for only $20 at Ikea and it is getting a lot of attention.
2. Because this bed is the perfect size for small animals!
3. Just look how happy this kitty is!
4. Its not just for cats though.
5. Smaller dogs can enjoy this too!
6. It doesn’t stop there. People are using it for their rabbits.
7. If you buy two, you can make a bunk bed!
8. Or a triple bunk bed! Great for animal sleep overs.
9. The bed even comes with its own linens.
10. So your pets will be super comfortable!
11. See, just look how happy she is.
12. For $20 you can get this Ikea doll bed for small animals.
13. Or maybe you should grab two.
14. This is an adorable solution to finding a pet bed!
photo source: Pinterest
What kind of creative beds have you built? Would love to hear about them in the comments below!
If you’re making a trip to IKEA now, you should probably check out our other IKEA hacks so you can stock up!