This has to be just about the most fun roundup we have created yet. There’s 45 different ideas on how to make your house awesome. Now, of course, many of these are simply beyond the budgets of most people and are just fun to daydream about… but some ideas could be put in place pretty easily.
I think my favorite “practical” idea is the hanging net suspended on the second story of a loft type home. What a fun lounging space.
Another idea we love is the under stairs storage ideas! If you have an empty space under your stairs then you could easily turn this into storage. One option would be to board it up and fit a large cupboard. However, an even better option would be to build large pull out drawers which can be wheeled out to hide all sorts of things inside.
Here’s all 45 spectacular ideas… Enjoy!
1. Ever want to have your own secret passageway?
2. You can also make a staircase out of a bookshelf
Via: Levitate Architects
3. Imagine having a great Foosball coffee table
4. This house has a slide from the bedroom into the pool
5. A coffee table with a cat hammock underneath
6. An ‘invisible’ bathtub
7. This wall converts into a dining room table
8. Beer light fixtures are perfect for a mancave
9. If you have roommates, get a stack-able fridge.
10. This homeowner put a hammock over the stairs
11. Build a skate park room
12. A suspended skylight bed
13. Vacuum baseboards help keep a kitchen clean
14. An outdoor swing bed
15. A backyard office pod
16. A special mattress made for cuddling
17. A coffee table made from a tire
18. Love cats? Check out this outdoor catwalk
19. Turn your island into a table tennis match
20. This home owner made a balcony pool
Via: James Law
21. An impressive swatch door
22. Imagine having a bedroom Jacuzzi!
23. Use stairs for drawer space
24. This wall plays music when it rains
25. This family built an indoor tree house
26. Setting up an indoor slide is an amazing way to impress your guests
Via: David Hotson
27. An aquarium coffee table is a great centerpiece
28. Imagine having a movie room like this one!
29. Storage space hidden under the stairs
Via: Deriba Furniture
30. A glass pool that can be seen from the basement
32. A pool that can be opened in a living room
33. Put a slide by your stairs for some extra fun
34. An impressive aquarium bed frame
35. A swing set table indoors
36. An indoor sand pit to feel like you’re at the beach!
Via: Justin Kemp
37. Setting up an outdoor movie theater is impressive
38. This door converts to a ping pong table
Via: Tobias Fraenzel
39. Put your wine collection in a spiral storage space
40. A walk in pool for a natural vibe
41. An indoor fire pit table
42. An indoor pool that leads outdoors
43. An indoor hammock can look great anywhere
44. This cat has a transportation system around the home
Via: Because We Can
45. This bathroom was built on top of an old elevator shaft
46. A dining room table that converts to a pool table
47. Ditch the bed and get a hammock instead
Via: Le Beanock
48. A vertical garden in the kitchen
49. This child has a pirate room where the bed is in the ship
50. A backyard sand filled fire pit